Aub and Tay

Aub and Tay

Monday, June 17, 2013

The beginning of a great summer...


 Graduation time!!! It is really crazy that Carley is old enough to be graduating High School! I feel like I was just graduating not very long ago. We are very proud of her and think the world of her! Love ya berns!! :)




 YOU DID IT!!




My family was going up to lagoon and we decided to go with them because Tay has not been in a long time. We had lots of fun! It is not as cool as Disneyland but nothing really is...

So I dont exactly remember how I got talked into going on this crazy thing but I decided to do it! It was crazy. I couldn't believe my ten year old cousin wanted to go either. I wanted to back out several times but knew that Taylor and my dad would give me grief.  We had to stand in line for quite awhile and that was not helping anyone's nerves!! The anticipation was probably the worst part. When we were about to launch off into the air Annie and I were dead silent. It was pretty scary but it was awesome at the same time! I would recommend this if you like a good adrenaline rush. 

 
Pedicures for Carley's birthday was really fun! Happy Birthday to my favorite sis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment