Aub and Tay

Aub and Tay

Sunday, August 12, 2012

HE.

I love how Taylor gets excited to try new things


Taylor accepts my flaws & loves me anyways

Taylor can make me smile no matter how bad my day is going

I can trust everything Taylor says and know that he means it

I love that we can joke around and act like fools together

I love when Taylor laughs really hard about something

Taylor has an awesome personality! He knows how to relax and have fun

He is the hardest working person that I know

I love how helpful, caring, and appreciative he can be to other people

He is responsible and can get things done

I love being around him and having his undivided attention

Taylor has made me grow in ways that only he could have helped me with I’m so lucky to have him by my side

He is intelligent and is very eager to learn new things

The sight of Taylor brightens up my whole day

I always knew that I would fall in love with my best friend!

I can’t wait to start our life together!

I love how talented and athletic he is

I love that his mission made him a better person and I’m so proud of him

Taylor is very forgiving, humble, and has such a big heart!

I love how comfortable he made me feel around him right from the start.

I know I can talk with him about anything.

His eyes are crystal blue and has a very comforting voice

He makes me feel safe and secure

I love when he sings….even though he is not serious

How I still get butterflies when someone mentions his name

How willing Taylor is to do the things I want to do sometimes

He helps me face my fears

I love that he has such a strong testimony of the gospel

I know that he can do anything he sets his mind to



I LOVE YOU TAYLOR JONES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment