Aub and Tay

Aub and Tay

Sunday, August 12, 2012

SHE.

I love the faces Aubrey makes when she is around me.


She comes up with the craziest voices & weirdest sayings that are so funny.

She is really good at listening to my foolishness.

Aubrey is one of the funniest people I know.

Aubrey always wants to have fun & laugh & she helps me to have fun too.

I love Aubrey because she is so nice & great with kids.

Aubrey is very generous to the people around her.

She is never afraid to be anybody but herself.

Aubrey understands me & is patient with my shortcomings.

We enjoy a lot of the same things & think a lot a like.

She does not waste all of her time watching TV like I do.

She is fair & loves to do things to make me feel good.

She loves the lord & desires to do the right things.

Aubrey is so hot!!

She has the best family, I love them to death.

She wants to be a very loving mother to her children someday.

When I am with Aubrey it just comes natural & feels right.

Aubrey & I have been able to work through a lot & she never gives up on me

She has changed my life for the better and has made it so fun.

She gets in her crazy funny moods that I just eat up.

We can have a blast and tease each other all the time.

She always wants me to know how great she thinks I am.

Aubrey is a very humble person and always tries to improve on things.

Aubrey understands what it really means to love someone.

She is always buying me random gifts that make me feel good.

Aubrey is unselfish and has the prettiest blue eyes.

She always ponders and thinks deeply but is not to serious about life.

She has many talents and is an artist.

She loves to spend time with me even when we are watching sports.



I LOVE YOU AUBREY NICOLE!!! 8.14.12



No comments:

Post a Comment