Aub and Tay

Aub and Tay

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Perfect Day!

 The Best Day Of My Life 8.14.12
 Hahaa alright, alright I might have put the garder to far up my leg!
There is a first time for everthing!! Oops. People were dying that he
was under my dress for so long! Too funny! :)







 Busted out the shimmy move...
 
 One of the sweetest moments in my life was dancing with my dad!
It was such a hard thing for me to know that he was letting Taylor take me.
 but I dreamed about that moment
my whole life! We danced to the perfect song....because I will
always be his little girl! I was shocked that we were both not sobbing!
We were laughing and having a great time! My dad is my hero and best friend!
 
 We chose our first dance to be to CRAZY GIRL
That was our song the whole time we were dating
and it meant SO much to us! Right when the song started
I knew there were going to be some tears. I looked at my sweet
new husband and we both had the same overwhelming emotions.
This was my favorite moment of my wedding by far. We were surrounded by
Our family and friends while we were dancing for the first time married!
"Baby why you wanna cry?
You really oughta know that I Just have to walk away sometimes
We're gonna do what lovers do We're gonna have a fight or two
But I ain't ever changin' my mind
Crazy girl, don't you know that I love you? I wouldn't dream of goin' nowhere
Silly woman, come here, let me hold you Have I told you lately?
I love you like crazy, girl
Wouldn't last a single day I'd probably just fade away
Without you, I'd lose my mind. Before you ever came along
I was livin' life all wrong. Smartest thing I ever did was make you all mine
Crazy girl, don't you know that I love you? I wouldn't dream of goin' nowhere
Silly woman, come here, let me hold you. Have I told you lately?
I love you like crazy, girl









No comments:

Post a Comment