Aub and Tay

Aub and Tay

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Newlywed Adventures!!!

 When we got home from our honey moon I had my mom
go grocery shopping with me! I was so excited to put awesome
food into our new apartment and make a cute dinner for Tay that night!
 
 The only time I really want to watch football with this guys
is when BYU is playing!! Yes I know...they sucked it up against U of U
Still love 'em though!
 
 We have been quite the babysitters since we have been married!
I think three out of the four weekends we have had together
we have been watching kids! It's been a great experience for us and
a lot of fun but, I dont think we are QUITE ready for that
next step yet!
 Swiss Days Weekend! We had fun up at the cabin riding horses
and watching movies! We went up to park city one day and did
a little bit of shopping! :)
 Tay went hunting with my dad last weekend and he came home
to BYU funfetti cupcakes...the one thing I feel like I could make
with my eyes closed and not burn or have taste funny! Haha
 I am SO lucky!! I went to dinner the other night and came home
to these cute/fun flowers from Taylor! He is a gem and I love being
married to him!
We took the kids to play arcade games and we were all trying so
hard to hit the 1,000 jack pot! Iz came over and magically hit it!!
That lucky duck!

No comments:

Post a Comment