Aub and Tay

Aub and Tay

Friday, November 30, 2012

Temple Square

 I loved taking pictures with my new camera this year! I'm not sure where my husband was half the time I was just to into the scenery. These lights are gorgous!!

 Our first Christmas tree!!!Who knew that this would be a morning til dark project??
I dont think we really knew what we were getting into with this tree.We went and chopped this beauty down and then went and bought all the stuff to decorate it. We then put it in our stand and it did not fit!! So we had to get pieces of extra wood to make it fit. We strung the lights and were almost finished and we ran out!! I put the ornaments on the tree and we quit for the night. So our beautiful tree is only half way done! Merry Christmas haha!


                          
 I love this temple!!! Crazy that just three and a half months ago we got married! Where does the time ago??


 FHE
 I love this guy and I dont know what I would do without him!! I'm a very lucky girl.



Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment