Aub and Tay

Aub and Tay

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Snow Day


 We decided to go up to sundance last Saturday and go snowboarding and skiing. It was the first time we had ever gone together. I'm still just learning and have only gone a couple of times. Tay was so cute to just stay with me and help me back up after falling 20 times. I swear you use every single muscle in your body when you are boarding. I was SO swore after!! It was a blast though! I love this time of year!
I was so buddled up I could barely see out of my goggles!
 My dad got a sweet shot of me right before I fell down haha. 

 How cute is she?? Izzy is my cute little cousin.  I loved there costumes!! This was at there christmas recital the other night. I love being her teacher it's so fun!! They did awesome. Happy Holidays Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment