Aub and Tay

Aub and Tay

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Our first Halloween being married!

 We went to St. George and saw Thriller at Tuacahn!
It was a lot of fun, minus the zombies in your face 247!!
Everytime they would come around we would put our heads down and
pray that they would just leave us alone! I was scared of course and Tay was just annoyed.
 Carving pumpkins with the Jones family.
We decided to get creative and drill holes in our pumpkin. 
It was fun and Tay did a great job carving haha! 
Thank you pinterest!
 Then the next night we carved pumpkins with the Milne side of the fam!
I carved this time and thank goodness for carving kits! :) We became pumpkin carving pro's!!
 YUMMM! :) Making caramel apples...

Must have a pumpkin porch picture! 
 I LOVE MY FAMILY!

 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! 
 It's the first time I didn't dress up for Halloween my whole life! Kinda depressing...
 We just were to busy and COULD NOT think of anything to be!
Boring...I know! We will have a better costume next year!
Ha the poor little brother being tortured by his sisters! 
We have to do this as much as possible now because pretty
soon he will be able to take us down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment