Aub and Tay

Aub and Tay

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Trip to CALI!!!!

 We got to visit our favorite place for a day while we were in California!! We were so happy and excited. I'm so glad I married someone that loves Disneyland as much as I do or else we would be in trouble!! This is  our 3rd times since we have been married & we are still not sick of it! 

 We visited Balboa Island while we were there also and it is my new FAVORITE place!! It was so fun to see all of the shops, restaurants, and beach houses. We discovered our new favorite Mexican food place called Picante Martin's. 
 We rode the ferry across to the other side of the bay. I was amazed that we could put our car on the boat and just ride across! We were so happy to have decent weather and not be freezing cold. It was a nice break from Utah!!
One morning we went and hung out on the beach. The water was way too cold to get it in but it was still really fun to just hang out!! I was just happy to see the sun shining and be able to look at some palm trees!! 
 
One night we went to a Clipper's game and it was really fun! Tay was in heaven of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment