Aub and Tay

Aub and Tay

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weekend at the cabin

 I am NOT a winter person at all but when it comes to sledding behind a four wheeler I would probably do it all day long if i could!! We were having such a blast and yes I am overly buddled up!

 Just hangin out with my dad. 
 It was such a nice day outisde! We stayed out and played for hours. 
 Izzy is the cutest little girl that I know and she knows it too! :) She cracks me up. There is never a dull moment with this little one! 


 Tay & my dad decided to build a snow cave and it was pretty legit! He worked on it for quite awhile and the kids thought he was awesome. :) 


 Chillin'

 When I cant find Taylor I usually just figure that he is somewhere close to my dad! Haha they are pretty good buddies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment