Aub and Tay

Aub and Tay

Monday, April 22, 2013

Another fantastic weekend!

 So as many of you already know my best friend kristy is leaving for her mission in 4 weeks, so we decided we needed one last "mini" getaway before she heads to Atlanta. We stayed at The Grand in salt lake last Friday and had a blast! 
 We went Shopping at City Creek and found some good deals! I love this place.


 It would not be a good sleepover without a little bit of craziness! I dont know what i'm going to do without this girl in my life but, i'm so proud of the decision she has made to serve the lord! She has ALWAYS been one of the best examples.
 3 AMIGOS
This is the best cheesecake that i've ever had! It is for sure a weakness of mine! We ended the night at cheesecake factory doing what we do best.....eating of course! 

So I had to capture this picture because the boys in the family on Sunday were over doing it just a little bit with the dessert!! Our family is doing a biggest loser contest that goes until July and this is proof that they are doing great!! My husband that was just to the right of the picture was also pounding down huge scoops of peanut butter ice cream. I guess me and my mom have a good chance of winning because these guys were clearly blowing it! Not a very good argument though considering I posted the picture of cheesecake. 

  
 Cousin Ava loves Uncle Lane!!
My dad was telling my cousin Annie that he was going to sign her cast but she would not let him...so he signed her actual arm ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment