Aub and Tay

Aub and Tay

Monday, April 8, 2013

M O A B 2 0 1 3


 We went with my family over spring break to Moab for a few days. We had a blast!! We love going there, it is such a pretty place with so many fun things to do. I cant believe we have been married 8 months now but we are just eating it up and have so much fun together! 
 The first afternoon we got there we went four wheeling and it was a blast to cruise around in the sand! My husband is trying to convince me that we need to purchase our own four wheeler now! 


Berns was totally rocking the mini wheeler!! 

 The 2nd day we were there we went out and found some fun/sketchy red rock trails. I felt like we were going to die several times going up some serious stuff!! It was a blast. 
i
 Some of the fam wanted to take on the challenge and go down in a steep pot hole. I ended up trying it but I had to watch to make sure it was safe first! :) 
 I could not pull Tay off of this thing!! He loved it! 


 Lunch break with my cute mom, cousin, and aunt.
 This was the coolest view!! The picture does not do it justice. I love my family!! I am so blessed to have these five people in my life! They are pretty unreal. 
 How cool are these peeps?? Especially the one down in front! I cant get enough of her craziness. Go Izz! 

 The last day we were there some of us got to go on a tour guided hike called the Firey Furnace up in Arches. I had been on it once years ago but could not really remember much about it and wanted to try it out again with Taylor. It was totally COOL! We were climbing all over the place.
 Skeleton Arch.

 This girl loves Tay haha! She is always doing funny things. 
 During the hike there was a part we had to stretch our hands over to the other side and walk aways like that. It was a thrill!! 

We had so much fun and are so sad the weekend is over!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment