Aub and Tay

Aub and Tay

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The best summer ever

 Bear Lake is one of our favorite places to go every summer! SO much fun.
 I love this picture of Tay and Park having a good time surfing together.


 Pro sand castle builders.
 The water is always that blue!
 My cute little cousin Briar loved surfing with Tay!
 SO focused.

 Cant wait til next year!

 WICKED! I've waited so long to see this show and It was worth every penny. We aren't huge musical lovers but this was amazing. We didn't stop singing the songs for a week!
How cute is Grandpa Garrett?? Love this guy.

 Had the best time on the bow hunt this year!

 Chris and Corina's wedding day.

Celebrated our two year Anniversary in Park City at the Mountain Side Marriott.

 It was so hard to have my two best friends away for the summer and I was SO happy to have them both home.

SWISS DAYS with my two favorites.

Lex's bridal shower. So excited for her wedding in a few weeks!!

 Picking some peaches at my Grandpa's.


The boys on my dad's side of the family do a big camping trip every summer and they call it the "June Safari". They do a horse shoe tournament when they are down there and Tay got to take the trophy home this year! Pretty exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment