Aub and Tay

Aub and Tay

Monday, June 16, 2014

Our life lately!

 I have not posted in quite sometime so I thought I would update everyone on what we have been up to lately. We are so happy that Summer is here!

 Cohen And Tay hanging out on my dad's horses.

 Taylor and I got sick of doing our normal run and decided to mix it up and go for a hike! We went up and did the horsetail falls hike in Alpine and it was beautiful! I would highly recommend it.


 We decided to go on a spontaneous trip to Arizona to visit some of Taylor's family that lives there! We had a blast. We did some shopping, ate yummy food, chilled by the pool, went to the lake, and topped it off with a D-backs baseball game! It was the perfect little weekend.





What better way to spend Memorial day weekend than being in the mountains?? We had a great time in Timberlakes at the cabin.




LAKE POWELL!!!! Our favorite place on the planet. The beauty is unbeatable!


Fun day riding around on the wave runners with my cute husband.

 Izzy asked me if I would go paddle boarding with her and really was loving the fact that we attached the Gopro to the board. We took about 5oo pictures just like this! I love that girl.
 We spent a good chunk of time just chillin by the beach!

 And the rest of the time I was on this little beauty! SO much fun.




Taylor has gotten way good on the surf this year! He has almost mastered the 360. It is really fun to watch him!

The Clan.

Perfect week with all of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment