Aub and Tay

Aub and Tay

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Butterflies.

Have you ever met someone in your life & you just knew that it was meant to be? Can you believe that just after one night your whole life can change? This boy changed my life on August 13th 2011. There is something about Taylor that just has a hold on me that i dont ever want to let go. He is my very best friend and the person i tell everything to! He is he first thing i want to wake up to in the morning and the last thing before i sleep at night. I just love being around him even if we do absolutely nothing. He has taught me how to feel the butterflies over and over again. I have never met a more caring person. He really knows how to help others feel good about themselves. While we have been dating he will do the most thoughtful things! I was going out of town and behind my back he got my keys somehow and detailed my car. So when i got home I climbed into a brand new car practially! He brought me flowers at midnight while i was out shopping on black friday. When i was at school he would draw me a picture and cute note and leave it on my car! For Valentines Day he suprised me with a candle light dinner. We love to play mario cart together and whenever i get in last place during the race he will come and get behind me! We visited Bear Lake back in October and went for a bike ride and i was super tired and out of shape and he could tell that i was struggling so he came up beside me and pushed me back to help me. He is a gem and I feel SO lucky! We have had our ups and downs but we know that no matter what we go through we love eachother enough to work through things.

No comments:

Post a Comment