Aub and Tay

Aub and Tay

Monday, March 25, 2013

MARCH MADNESS


 Taylor and I both have birthdays in March and so there is double the celebrating! I turned 21 this year and had such an awesome day with family and friends! I'm such a lucky girl. Also if you have not tried Baskin Robins ice cream cake you NEED too! I get this every single year and never regret my decision!!  

Birthday breakfast at Kneader's with my cute friends!! What better way to start your birthday than having the amazing french toast?! Breakfast of champions. 
                                               


CHEESE CAKE FACTORY!! This is my all time favorite restaurant and my cute husband took me there for dinner. Perfect way to end such a great day! We are addicted to the orange chicken, godiva cheesecake, and the corn tamale cake appetizer! So yummy. 

My mom took me up to St. Regis in park city for a spa day for my birthday! It was AWESOME!! We loved just relaxing for hours going back and forth from the sauna, steam room, and the hot tub after our massages. I love girls day out with mom! 

 We had a little birthday party at my parents house for Tay! We had better than sex cake because we had just about every other kind of dessert this month! There goes eating healthy... I'm so glad that I married my best friend, he is truly thee best!! 
Something in that bag has to be Under Armor or Nike because those are really the only things he wants lately. He is obsessed!! Happy Birthday Babe!! 
My brother was just thrilled that we were having cake! 

I still cant believe my best friend is leaving on a mission in 8 weeks! It has not hit me yet because when it does I will be crying my eyes out!! We have been friends since Junior high and I dont know what I will do without her!! I am so proud of her though, she has always been the greatest example to me and the people of Georgia are going to love her! 

My other cute friend since Elementary school is getting married next month!! I couldn't be more excited for her! Marriage is the best thing that has ever happened to the world!

Birthday month also means a trip to Tucanos!! 

I cant forget to post a picture of us watching basketball because that's all my husband has wanted to do all weekend!! I'm going to fill out a bracket next year and hopefully beat him so I can get some sort of prize for watching a million games! 




No comments:

Post a Comment