Aub and Tay

Aub and Tay

Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter Festivities

My mom Is the cutest!! She had an Easter basket for us when we got to her house on Sunday. I loved this chocolate truffle egg...Tay only had a bite because I downed it!  

 We also got each other our first little Easter baskets that we had to open after church because we can barely make it to nine o clock church in the morning! I don't know how we will make it on time when we have kids because we can barely make it just us two! 
 We are loving the warm, spring weather! We stayed outside most of the day on Easter because it was so nice. My husband knows me too well and got me one of my favorite movies of all time DUMB and DUMBER. It never gets old. 
 Easter egg dying with girls. The boys in the family only last about two eggs and then we get the rest! Tay is a good sport though and always participates! ;)I am pretty darn lucky! 


 We had to get a photo of the bunny ears! 
They look just thrilled dont they??

Happy Easter everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment